A youth local NGO established in 2012 and incorporated under the Trustees Incorporation Act (CAP. 5:03) of the Laws of Malawi. It is registered with CONGOMA and NGO Board of Malawi as NGO.
Vision -A society in which the youth, women and children are motivated and empowered to attain their fullest potential.
Mission Statement -A local NGO that is committed to mobilize, sensitize, motivate and empower the youth, women and children to realize their full potential through rights based approach in Malawi.
- To advocate for quality, equitable and improved service delivery in health, livelihood and education sectors in a child and youth friendly manner.
- To promote youth and women inclusion in decision making positions in order to shape the experience and leadership skills among them.
- To advocate for good governance, rule of law, gender equality and respect for human rights at grassroots and national level.
- To advocate for enabling policy environment aimed at creating access to social, economic opportunities and entrepreneurial skills among the youth, women and children in Malawi.
- To safeguard, promote and protect rights of vulnerable groups with much emphasis on key population, women and children.
- To build the capacity of the communities with skills to mitigate the effects of disasters and climate change and to become resilient to such effects.
CISE Malawi believes that systemic and sustainable change is possible when communities are able to initiate and drive their development agenda, therefore it invests in enhancing organized community-led initiatives to create a firm basis for sustainable development and social justice.
Where we work